The Perfect Kegel Exercise requires the One and Only Kegelmaster for Women To effectively strengthen your Pelvic Floor and Kegel muscles you must apply targeted resistance.There is absolutely no better, more effective, more proven way to provide this necessary TARGETED RESISTANCE than with the DOCTOR RECOMMENDED Kegelmaster for Women The Kegelmaster is the best and most proven device for performing proper Kegel Exercises.The Kegelmaster makes performing proper Kegel Exercises simple, quick and even enjoyable. The Kegelmaster is the only device of its type Guaranteed to: - Strengthen and restore your Pelvic Floor- Reduce or eliminate incontinence- Prevent the onset of pelvic organ prolapse- Tighten pelvic muscles.
Features & Highlights
- REAL RESISTANCE TRAINING: Any form of exercise is meant to be done with resistance for the muscle to get stronger. Doing kegel squeezing without any resistance is like squeezing against the air. Kegelmaster 2000 offers progressive spring system that when you actually do kegel squeeze, the spring inside the device acts as the resistance against the pelvic floor muscle.
- PROGRESSIVE EFFECTIVE RESULTS: Kegelmaster 2000 Advanced uses medical-grade Zinc Electro-Plated spring system that has stronger tensions strength than the regular to provide your increasing need of resistance level. With this, you can actually tell that you are progressing in your kegel training as you step up higher on the spring strength unlike in regular kegel weights.
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: The Kegelmaster 2000 Advanced are designed for both ease of insertion & to cradle your Pelvic floor muscles, to ensure you do a correct, effective & efficient kegel exercise. The Flat part of the device is where your muscles squeeze at the tension of the spring setting you choose. With 4 spring posts inside, you can adjust the tension strength from Beginner (13 oz) up to 30 levels (9.5 lbs) of tension.
- SAFE TO USE: The Kegelmaster 2000 are FDA approved and made of Non-toxic Hypoallergenic ABS core, Phthalates-free, Latex-free, Hypo-allergenic, No BPA, and No DEHP (di-ethylhexyl phthalate). The Kegelmaster 2000 have medical-grade Stainless steel springs while the Kegelmaster 2000 Advanced are Medical-grade Stainless Steel springs with Zinc Electroplating which provides higher tension strength.
- INCLUDES: Kegelmaster 2000 Advanced Base Unit, (4) Standard Springs + (4) Zinc-Electroplated Springs for Advanced, and Instruction Manual CD.
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kegelmaster, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
TheraPee is a combination of an advanced bedwetting alarm brought together with state-of-the-art, web-based interactive software. The system is based on over 30 years of professional research and practical application.The original 'TheraPee' Bedwetti...
mpn: M06A, ean: 5060049630069,
A new and unique bedside device for children who don't want to wear an alarm. This new alarm comes with a wide range of options to awaken a deeply sleeping child. An embossed plastic moisture sensing bed pad is placed under the child and the alarm so...