Wrist Sizes: 6 3/4 inch - 8 inch
Program up to 12 medication reminders (sound alarm + optional text alarm, no vibration) including reminder text messages that scroll across the screen during the alarm time.
· Up to 12 Daily Alarms (auto reset - repeats every day at the same time)
· Text Reminder Message (up to 36 letters)
· Beeping Sound.
· Medical Snooze (alarms up to 4 hours - until medications are taken)
· Medical ID databank In Case of Emergency
· Stainless-Steel Expansion Band makes it easy to put on and take off. Popular with Parkinson's patients
· Normal Time & Date function
· Easy to read display
· Used in Clinical Trials.
Medical ID Databank stores critical health information (similar to a medical ID bracelet). Simply press the ALERT button to display:
· Name and phone number
· Medical Information (diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, etc)
· Allergic reactions (penicillin, bee sting, peanuts etc.)
· Emergency contact and phone
· List of medications, blood type, date of birth
· Doctor's name & phone
· Insurance company & policy number
Not Suitable for Hearing Impaired (high pitch alarm sound 4,000 Hz) Do not wear in shower or swimming pool.
The e-pill CADEX's reminder system is very functional and lets you turnoff immediate beeping, and then gives you a subtle double beep (medical snooze) every three minutes until you have taken your medicines.
Battery: CR2032 (replaceable)
Battery Life: About 1 Year (12 Months)
SKU 952547 / UPC / U.S. Patent 6,560,165